Star Wars inspired Coke vending machine

Hi Everyone! Today turned in “small project challenge” day I guess, I was browsing around on Thingiverse and came across this vending machine file and figured I’d give it a shot. It was tinier than I thought it’d be (only 1.125" x 1.125"x2"), but figured I could still do it. Decided to make it more futuristic (ironic, because I thought of Star Wars and that was a long time ago) by doing Coca Cola in Aurebesh. The file, unfortunately was made for a slightly thinner material, so obviously I will need to make some adjustments if I attempt it again. The sign on top is medium red acrylic with the engraving painted white before peeling, the main machine is draftboard, the side pieces I painted white before unmasking and coloring red. There is a clear acrylic cover over the bottles and keypad. Definitely ended up being the most miniature piece I’ve attempted yet.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look, and until next creation, Happy Forging!

46 Likes

Cool! Great work!!!

3 Likes

Cool, I like it!

3 Likes

Brilliant!

2 Likes

Great job!

3 Likes

It’s cute! You always stay so busy … it’s very inspiring.

1 Like

It makes perfect sense that the inventor of Coca-Cola was John Stith Pemberton.

Either had access to a space/time machine, or was projected here from that reality! :rofl:

2 Likes

Adorable!!

1 Like

I have to agree with @rvogt and i dint use the word adorable too often. Well done.

2 Likes

That is so stinkin’ cute! I personally prefer Pepsi however. :slight_smile:

3 Likes