Star Wars = Star Trek

I love the styling of your vest! How does it stay crossed over? I thought maybe it hooked around the back, but nope! Love it!

1 Like

Thanks! Each side has a button on the inside so I can flip which one is on the bottom and then I did a hook on the top layer that latches them for now but I was going to glowforge a button shaped like the USS enterprise and sew that in for the top layer to use instead.

I think next time I make that pattern I will have it tie around the back.

4 Likes

If there are two layers, the tie can be in the middle?

I finished the full outfit :blush:

13 Likes

Turned out great!

2 Likes

Galaxy Edge inspired me to bring Aurebesh to my designs :rofl: I think I need to go to Disney more….

8 Likes

Wow!!!

1 Like

That is amazing! You are a creative Jedi!

1 Like

So cool! But where’s your pic wearing them? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome project!! Creative and well designed!!
What’s the material you have used? I’m guessing it’s a type of suede. Have been burned with using a marine vinyl (not laser safe) and so hesitant with material specs.

1 Like

Here is my post on it :slight_smile: My Polyester Fabric Settings

4 Likes

Those are awesome!

1 Like

Suggestion for follow-up design:

FarStar-GateScape.

Back when Stargate SG-1 and Farscape were on “TV” (kids, ask your grandparents :innocent:), that’s how my wife and I referred to the Friday night lineup.

6 Likes

I am going to Disneyland in September and don’t think any of the star wars stuff I made so far will fit me by then. So I discovered rompers are the perfect maternity friendly solution :blush: the collection is expanding.

16 Likes

These are fantastic! Congrats on your upcoming arrival! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Missed a chance to turn BB-8 into a BB-Bump. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh man! I think I’m going to have to do that!

3 Likes

Those are so cute! Wow, that’s next month! Hope you have a great time!

2 Likes

Who doesn’t?

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes