State Decor Frames for all Occasions

Just introduced a new State Frame Design for all 50 states. Each state contains 13 different text options to select from, 12 different backgrounds and 25 icons to mark a location on the map. They are a great way for couples and families to mark where they call home, where they share memories, where they adventure and travel.

There are roughly 7,500 combinations you can make per state which shows its versatility. It also comes with two frames options to include a name plate at the bottom or leave it unpersonalized with the non name plate version for craft shows or selling it unpersonalized!
The products in the photos were made on a Glowforge using 1/4" Pure bond from HD, stain and acrylic paints. They are very easy to put together. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

Feel free to join me on Facebook Community of crafters to learn more.
Homestyle Customs - Glowforge Laser Designs & Community | Facebook

29 Likes

Fantastic!

6 Likes

Love how you displayed all the options, I think I like the lake best #2 would be the woods. but they are all great.

7 Likes

Cute. Shame about needing to be on failbook to see them, though.

8 Likes

Sorry about that. I have put a link to my store in the past but they usually remove the post.
you can find them at http://Homestylecustoms.com or on Etsy at homestylecustom - Etsy Canada

3 Likes

My bad, I never thought to check if you had your site listed in your profile.

4 Likes

Very cool! I love how much negative space you’ve got between them!

2 Likes