Sticker display stand

Made this super cool way to display stickers, I assume it would work great for those cardboard paper backings to custom earrings too but didn’t have any to try.

If you want to make your own I have the files in my shop here: etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

32 Likes

Nice design. I am sure it would work to organize/display a number of different things.

3 Likes

I was thinking that too just couldn’t think of said things right away but I’m sure it will be used for many future items.

1 Like

Very clean looking design, especially without all of the tabs on the edges. The walnut is a nice choice for your design too.

1 Like

Very nice, clean design. Good for lots of things.

1 Like

Thanks, for sure

2 Likes

What are you using to create your designs? Fusion 360, Vector program and math?

Just illustrator and my mind. I wish I knew an easier way. I have no clue on how to use fusion 360.

2 Likes

Saw this posted in your shop! Immediately thought it would be useful for businesses that have multiple business cards on display, like a family care center or lawyers office.

2 Likes

Nice clean looking display! Well made.

1 Like

That is impressive for just Illustrator and your mind :heart_eyes_cat:That 3-D thinking skill is really useful, but I totally know what you mean about wishing it was easier!

1 Like

Very cool idea. Might offer it to local stores that do that.

1 Like

Thank you

Thanks, for sure, I wish there was an easier way. If I ever figure it out I will let you know.

1 Like