Sticky paper


Hi, stupid question coming. What is that sticky paper called that you peel off the proofgrade materials? And where do you buy it? I want a clean looking engrave on other materials.

Thank you!




Of the search results for “masking”, I found this thread particularly helpful:


Fantastic, just what I was looking for. Thank you!