One recent day, I realized I wanted a pony. So, I made one.
I know, I ruined the joke with the post title. Findability beats out humor, I guess.
This is just a few layers of Baltic birch ply, a couple tiny pieces of medium PG leather and, an inexpensive cam clamp. It’s a little rough looking but, it works great. I am open to suggestions for improvement.
For a lot of people here, this can probably be made with scraps on-hand plus the cam clamp and, it might be useful for a fair number of folks. So, here is the Glowforge-optimized cut file, shared under the usual personal-use agreement:
EvermoreStudio_StitichingPony-GF.svg.zip (26.8 KB)
You can get the cam clamp from Amazon.
Post pics and experiences here, if you make one.
I am making videos of a lot of stuff I do these days for fun and practice. If you want to watch me make this, it’s up on YouTube:
All this, more photos and, resource links you don’t need are on my personal projects site.