StockUnlimited Vector Graphics Deal

Agreed, I am glad I slowed down and looked at everything on their site first this time. Even though it is true commercial use I would have still been let down again and this time for a bigger cost. I can live with the $35 one cuz they have a lot of more interesting ones for personal use.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing around in their “Commercial Use Freebies” section today and that may just be a good place to bookmark and come back to every so often. Download the files and maybe use them later in a design. It’s not as nice as searching for exactly what you want, but I’ve been building a personal off-line library at a couple of sites like that for a while now and it’s proven useful at least once.

One thing I did realize while looking through the downloads is that the files themselves don’t have the license info built into them. For each file I download, I’m taking a screenshot of the license on that page so that I can always know which one it was downloaded under.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was really disappointing. I am a crappy designer but if I needed something like most that stuff, I could, like, make it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.