"Straddler" Honeycomb Pins for Crossing Support Bars

Welcome!! Thanks for sharing your file. I’ll also find these useful for using as guides when I just want to place things in the same spot but don’t want to make a jig. Awesome!

8 Likes

Thank you for this share. I needed this and will use them often.

4 Likes

I have a bucket of hold down pins next to Skippy the Laser. I guess I’ll need to add a bucket of these!

Thanks!!!

6 Likes

Oh, this is a fantastic addition to the laser-it-yourself must have tools! Thank you for sharing your derivative work, it is excellent!

6 Likes

Brilliant idea. These will be useful for sure. Thanks for the share.

6 Likes

As @ellencadwell pointed out, these work very well as guides, perhaps moreso than as hold-downs. That got me thinking about right angles, and so I modified the Straddlers to make the “Always Right”. Hope y’all find it helpful as well!

7 Likes

The Big Straddler is perfect to hold down corners of leather! Thank you, this is exactly what I needed at exactly the right time. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I feel like “the big straddler is perfect for holding down leather” is one of those sentences you’d really have to explain if someone heard it out of context. :rofl:

I’m so glad that it’s been helpful to you. I’ll remember this, as I’m going to be playing around with some leather next week!

…in the GF, to be clear.

14 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

great way to make an entrance. Thank you for the share (great practical cut!), and welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

Ooooh, thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

These are great. Always trying to get something good for leather. Love magnets but they are problematic! Welcome to the forum!!

4 Likes

I love laser cut tools! Thank you!

4 Likes

Great idea, I’ll be very happy to try it out. Thanks for sharing this.

3 Likes

Thank you! These look like they’ll be a valuable addition to the arsenal.

3 Likes

I need help… where is the file for this? I’m driving the struggle bus lol

3 Likes

This way for a lot of things in this forum:

right click the drawing and chose “save as”

3 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

How do I get the SVG file. I cant find it.

1 Like

Right click on the picture and save as svg.

2 Likes