"Straddler" Honeycomb Pins for Crossing Support Bars

This way for a lot of things in this forum:

right click the drawing and chose “save as”

3 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

How do I get the SVG file. I cant find it.

1 Like

Right click on the picture and save as svg.

2 Likes

Right click the red line drawing image. That is the file. Save that as an svg.

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Ok so I’m either an idiot or my honey combs are shaped/spaced different because I can’t for the life of me get these to go in :joy:. I always have an issue with honey combs fitting right.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I just saw this. Looking at your photo, it does appear that the cells of your honeycomb are a little askew, aren’t they? If you can measure the distance between the center of them in millimeters, I should.be able to make you a custom file. The Always Right may not sit exactly “right” but you could always use two Straddlers—one horizontal and one vertical—near the corners of your work. They don’t necessarily have to interlock.

2 Likes

I really appreciate it, I don’t know why my tray is so different than others. I am away right now but will measure them when I get home.

1 Like

That type of honeycomb material is used in many applications, GF doesn’t manufacturer it. They probably ran out of their regular supply and used another for a while. Pandemic has affected all kinds of supply chains.

2 Likes

I got my GF pre pandemic lol

1 Like

That certainly could explain it then. They used various materials/suppliers early on. Some trays were silver, not black.

2 Likes

Previously, related, and relevant:

This was a good illustration of what I was saying.

1 Like

somebody please tell me how to download this file :sob:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.
Right click the line drawing looking image at the end of the original post. When the flyout menu pops out select “save as” svg.

3 Likes

Where is the link to download? I’m new here so
Still trying to figure all this out?

1 Like

As dklgood mentioned in the previous comment, scroll up to the top of this discussion and right click on the image at the end of the original post. Select “Save as…” or “Save image as…” from the menu. The file will be downloaded as an .svg file.

Also, welcome to the forum!

1 Like

I am brand new to this, where do you download the design?

1 Like

Please read the post above yours.

3 Likes

Thank you, these will come in handy

2 Likes