Straight outta perdition

Okay so this was supposed to be a 100% Cricut project (yep, I’m one of a multitude of “Hey I got a Cricut for Christmas” people), but after I ruined 3 sheets of vinyl and hollering many, many expletives, I just made it on the Glowforge.

I’m a bit of a Supernatural fan. :blush:

27 Likes

Please say that you also GISH!
If my worlds collide, I would be so happy :joy:

1 Like

That’s lovely - but please confirm that you didn’t use vinyl in your :glowforge:! The wood is clear, is the background paper?

@marieregency there are a few GISHers on here: https://community.glowforge.com/search?q=“gish” and possibly others who just haven’t talked about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been GISH’n since 2017! :grin:

3 Likes

The image is printed on 1/8in maple plywood. There’s absolutely no vinyl being used here. The rest of the creation is made from cardstock of various weights.

Last thing I want to do is destroy my not-even-paid-for machine, plus my daughter would be very mad at me if something happened to me. :wink:

2 Likes

Carry on

1 Like

The jewelry on your website is beyond Amazing!! All the bracelets were incredible!!

2 Likes

Aww thank you! I’m working on getting more glowforge created items up on the site - it’s a slow process.

3 Likes

I started in 2016! That’s three times today Gish has made my day!

2 Likes