Straw holder

“Have wheels, will travel” is my motto, regardless of what the wheels are on. Sounds like you’ve got your creature comforts all set up. When I was still working I had a wheelchair just for at work and I had a child’s laser pointer to push the elevator buttons (3 elevators to get from my car to my desk) and people always thought I was going to poke them with it (chuckle). No drinking vessel; but I did put a clock on the arm so I knew to cut conversations short by a brief glance at how late it was.

It is funny how you can pair down to just a few essentials!

1 Like

A great Idea! my wrists are too messed up to wear a watch comfortably but the power chair has much more even arms. :partying_face:

hmmm even but also too big to close, except at the very end :unamused:

1 Like

Hmmm, if you had a laser you could cut yourself a leather strap that’ll attach that watch wherever you want it!

You should get a laser :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I love my glass straws but, they are probably not optimal for carrying around.

http://glassdharma.com/

3 Likes

Oh man, I’d break that in a split second. :smile:

4 Likes

I had something like this:

Took the keychain off and just glued the dice on the arm in between the controls.

1 Like

VThey are more durable than you would expect but, I have broken a couple. They are borosilicate glass (like Pyrex). They will also replace straws you break for the cost of shipping.

2 Likes

Wow, they look like pieces of art!

1 Like

That would be great if I could get the band that is on there off somehow, I have done so many times with other watches but none of those things worked.:confounded:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Great project! Thank you for sharing the file! I didn’t realize there were so many alternatives.

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t know either there were all these other alternatives. That’s why this forum is great! :smile:

1 Like

Great design.

Just cut 2 in clear acrylic.
These go together quick.

An assortment in red, black white and clear… other colours,

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! I’m glad the design works for you. Last week I gave a purple version away.