Stuck on centering, arm not moving

My machine is not doing the usual startup regimen.
The arm is not moving on its own at all and it says “centering”

I have unplugged.
Cleaned everything.
Moved the laser under the camera.

nothing is working

nothing is working. Would be nice if we could get some actual help from the company.

The standard response is three business days, either here or via email. Often sooner but that’s that’s what they state.

This is usually caused by a bad cable on the lid. They can send one out once they confirm the diagnosis.

Yeah, 3 days is ridiculous. Then you get a generic response and have to wait another 3 days.

Okay. :rofl:

This may help:

I’m glad you guys think this is funny.

Actually we don’t. We already have seen a lot of complaints like yours. I feel for you believe me but slamming others on here won’t get you what you want any faster. We are users like you who just try to help each other out as much as we can. Unfortunately we cannot speed up the process.

I had to completely close down my Etsy shop until this is resolved. This is going to cost me a lot of money. It’s not funny. I’m allowed to be mad that this company has less than stellar tech support. They don’t care, either.
I don’t need online trolls making fun of me because I’m stressed out.

Don’t be part of the problem.

We try to help people, but you know that. You have had your machine for over a year. You had an issue before and posted about it. We share your frustration, but there is no need for the language you used.

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.

1 Like