Stuck on Rendering your design

Thank you for your patience while the team looked into this. We’ve made an update that should resolve this issue for you. Could you please try opening the affected designs again, and let us know if you’re still running into trouble?

Sorry no it still not opening.

I’m sorry for the frustration while we look into this further. We’ve made some changes on our end to improve performance when loading designs. Will you please let me know if you’re now able to open your designs from the dashboard? If you’re still having trouble, please let me know what the design or designs are named as they appear on your dashboard:

This information will help us while we continue to look into the issue.

Yeah the file " box " still won’t open and it’s the only design I can’t open. I had to start over and redesign it to fulfill orders.

Thanks so much. I’ve looked into this design along with the team, and we’re seeing the same trouble in our testing.

While the symptom (a persistent “Rendering your Design” message) is identical to the now-resolved issue that was happening earlier this week, this file is presenting with a slightly different issue on the backend. This is still terribly inconvenient for you, I understand, and the team is working hard on getting this resolved. I truly wish I could give you some steps to work around it now, but unfortunately I don’t have any at the moment.

We’ll follow up on this thread just as soon as we have more information.

I’m very sorry this post was closed out - that was an automatic process and I’ve reopened the thread to keep you updated. I’m afraid I don’t have any new information on when we expect this issue to be fixed, but I will check in regularly here even if I don’t have any news to share. Thank you all for your continued patience - I understand that this has been a frustrating time.

Thanks a lot for your continued patience. We’ve made some changes that we believe should help with this, and I’d like to know whether that’s the case.

Could you please try loading the affected designs and let me know how it goes?

Yes it opens now. Thank you

Thanks so much for letting me know! I really appreciate the quick follow-up, and I’ve let the team know. I’m going to close this topic out now, but if you run into any other trouble please let us know.