Sublimation Blanks for Glowforge

They told me on the phone the first two cuts are free and then it’s 25 cents per cut after that. I expected to pay a few dollars for them but when they finished and I asked them if I needed a slip of paper or something for the extra cuts they said “don’t worry about it.” So no extra charge for the cuts.

2 Likes

One of the things I’m quite pleased with with this material is… NO LASER FINGERS. There is absolutely zero soot on the cuts. I don’t even know how that’s possible, but it’s true. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah the cost isn’t the challenge, it’s just getting it done. For the longest time their saw was broken at the store closest to us. Or at least that’s what they said. LOL

I live in South Florida and the influx of people from high tax states has been incredible. They are buying houses sight unseen. It is crazy.

Lowes always says their saw is broken.

3 Likes

It’s wild. Housing here in the Denver area is unbelievable. I’m afraid it’s turning into the next San Francisco. :frowning:
I want to go tell everyone how awful Colorado is so no one else moves here. LOL

2 Likes

It hasn’t helped in Tampa where it actually is awful, but just the land is skyrocketing. (there is a reason that Tampa and Havana were the best places to roll cigars before the advent of air-conditioning)

2 Likes

I clicked the link and it’s not available in my area :tired_face:. I get my Baltic Birch from Intermountain, I’ll check and see if they have any

2 Likes

If you’re talking about the dry erase boards, it’s no longer available in my area either. :confused: I did just see someone selling GF sized sheets of it in one of the GF groups though. If you’re really interested, I can try and find the link. I haven’t tried it, but I assume it’s the same stuff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.