Succulent Coasters

Those coasters are beautiful!!! Yes, please let me know how to try out the app. I could definitely use this tool for the things I am making.

Today, I finally went to your website and watched the video! And I realized your program can do so much more than I got from your initial description above. It looks like a lot of fun to play and design with. If you have any room to add another beta tester - I realize you already have several takers - I’d love to be added. And I like to think I’m good at giving feedback. Is there any specific area you need to be tested specifically?

1 Like

I may be late in posting, but I would love the opportunity to help you fine tune your app and be a beta tester.

Outstanding! And thanks for the offer to test the app.

I would love to test it out too. It looks amazing.

Sign me up! :grin::blush:

Beta test or not, I know right now I want to buy it.

1 Like

Yes, take my money.

3 Likes

Wow! I am overwhelmed with the response to Cuttle (in a good way!) :star_struck:

Thank you everyone who has replied or emailed – it’s extremely encouraging and motivating.

I’ve been doing a brief video chat with new beta testers and my schedule is full the next couple of weeks. If you’re interested in beta testing, please fill out this short form and I’ll reach out when I’m ready to bring more people on.

5 Likes

Beautiful coasters! I’m in for beta testing if there’s still room.

I recorded a video tutorial (16 min) where I walk through the techniques I used in Cuttle to create this design.

Also Cuttle is now open for sign ups! https://cuttle.xyz

8 Likes