Super Bowl 54!

Just for fun!

30 Likes

Very impressive. Often the simplest designs look the best. :grinning:

3 Likes

Trying to decide how to mark the occasion. I saw a really cool Chiefs sign that was made on a thick, live edge slab of red cedar. The trunk end of the slab was wider and there was a helmet carved into it. All CNC routed.

Probably will just buy some Mahomes Magic cereal at HyVee.

Right now I have someone patroling the votive stand to make sure no one slips in one of these:

12 Likes

Nice! But who is this LIV person?

5 Likes

Looks great!
I’m not a huge soccer fan, but I hope your favorite local team manages a hat-trick and gets more runs than the other army.

7 Likes

Oh man - that made me LOL for real.

As a Broncos fan, I’m going to have a REALLY difficult time with this SB, but I guess you gotta go with your division and Andy Reid is an amazing person so I’m officially a Chiefs fan for ONE GAME.

3 Likes

As a Bay Area person I believe I’m supposed to say -
You misspelled “49ers” :stuck_out_tongue:

I was visiting Vegas last week and I SO wanted to bring my boss back a Las Vegas Raiders shirt, but everything they’re selling is just generic Raiders. Guess they’re trying to not ruffle feathers…
The new arena is pretty (or will be when it’s finished). It’s hilarious how much it looks like a hockey puck though!

3 Likes

The nfl would not be amused by the thread title. It should be changed to the big game before they come yell at us. :wink:

3 Likes

Probably just a typo. You can tell from the photo at the top of the thread that it’s really about Superb Owl chiefs. :owl:

4 Likes