Superlaser Sunday

When it’s Sunday and your friend says come over for the game but you want to have a few more minutes of fun with your :glowforge: laser before going out the door…

Go team!

17 Likes

Very timely! :smile:

1 Like

Yes, there just isn’t enough time with the Glowforge.

2 Likes

For those of us very sports challenged, would you like to explain it? I’m guessing it is something to bet with? But how?

2 Likes

You place the numbers 0-9 along each edge (randomly assign them and hide them if gambling). You pick your square (or buy your square if gambling). Reveal the numbers and root for each team’s score to end in your number. The winning square for yesterday’s game would be 1 for the Chiefs and 0 for the 49ers. Depending on how you divvy up the pot, the score at the end of each quarter may also payout.

6 Likes

I never knew either. Glad you asked. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Well my husband may like to enter pools (is that what you call them) and other things for games, etc. Any time I can make him something with my GF wins me the Wife of the Day award :slight_smile: He actually managed to win Hubby of the Decade this weekend so I have a lot of catching up to do.

5 Likes

What’d he do? Did I miss it?

1 Like

LOL Will have to tell you later. I’m about to bust as I can’t even share at this point.

2 Likes

Here’s a few links. You can search for “superbowl squares” or “football squares” if you want even more info or variations on game play.

Since there were three of use watching the game I repeated our initials (M, Kv, K) across the board. We wrote in the random 0-9 digits near the beginning of the game. No money bet in our case, it was just for fun and who got first pick of dessert! :smile:

2 Likes

Well, that counts!

2 Likes