Sword in the Stone

Hi Everyone! So I decided to take the gold frame that I used in my Beauty and the Beast piece and use it to do some more of the Disney classics (well, what I consider to be the classics, anyway). First up is Sword in the Stone, which was not only my first introduction to (and perhaps reason for my love of) Arthurian lore, but I dare say it may have been my first Disney movie EVER. It was either that or Sleeping Beauty…forgot about her.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look, and until next creation (which will probably be one of my other favorites, Aladdin or Lady and the Tramp), Happy Forging!

43 Likes

Always a pleasure to see a post of yours.

10 Likes

Another great creation! Do you have a way of displaying all of your framed art as a collection? Would love to see a pic of all of them together.

8 Likes

This is so cute. I love Disney!!

6 Likes

Not yet really, but I decided what I need to ask for for my birthday this year. This DVD Rack I found on Amazon or something like it, lots of short, shallow shelves, not deep like a bookcase would be.

7 Likes

Love this one… as I’ve enjoyed Arthurian lore for decades!

5 Likes

Oh yes! Beautiful job. Memories here.

4 Likes

I saw the title and clicked on it, and caught myself thinking as the page loaded “I hope this is one of @odzicari 's designs.” Score!

3 Likes

You see madam, I am a man!

1 Like

“Blast it all! Impudent piece of crockery!”

:rofl: Oh, Merlin had some doozies!

That’s a great idea!

2 Likes

Very nice. The colors that you use look fantastic. I really enjoy looking at your work.

2 Likes