Tabletop Cornhole

Fair point! I see that the original poster was offering to email the file. I also see that it is embedded in the post above yours. Just right-click on the weird-looking tiny blob above “Cathy” and choose Save As from the context menu:

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 12.22.12 PM

My apologies for not checking more closely before responding to your post.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the pattern. I look forward to making it.

Tamara

If you make the bags again you should use velcro instead.

I don’t see the file. If you are still willing to share could you tell me where it is posted ?
Thank you. My grandson is here and we want to make this tonight!

?

I saw that, but it is not an active link on my end. Nothing happens when I move the cursor over that image.

Hi everyone. I really want to share this file with whoever wants it, I just don’t understand why some people are able to load the link and others can’t. It is an SVG file. You would have to Open your program first (I use Inkscape) and then open the file from there. Some are only seeing it as text. I do know that if you see then image, click onto it. I have had to do that in the past when someone shared a living hinge, I will try adding the file here one more time. Maybe if admin see’s this post they can help us figure this out.
Tabletop Cornhole

Tabletop Cornhole

Now, I had the file saved in my One Drive. It is secure, so that might be why people could not open it. This time I put it on my desktop. Hopefully it works now.

I added this link two different ways, and it still put the link on here the same using both methods.

If it does not work for you, I am really sorry. I am out of ideas.

Someone even posted a comment on how to download it three posts above yours!

2 Likes

The file is fine. Your share is generous enough, without feeling like you have to educate everyone on how to use a browser.

Thank you for letting others know eflyguy. I really appreciate the help. I want to share with others. I always play fair. I am a teacher and am a kind one at that. All I know is that when I borrowed someone’s living hinge that they generously gave to others as well, I clicked onto the image and inserted it into my Inkscape drawing and it worked. I wish I could do more. Sorry to those who can’t open the file.

1 Like

Coming into this thread a bit after the fact, but I just downloaded the file.

I’m wanting to make a bigger version of this. Am I right in thinking that as long as I resize all the pieces proportionately that theoretically there shouldn’t be any issue with the pieces fitting into each other? I know the OP said this was designed with 1/4" but what if I am using 5/32"? Will I have to make some kind of adjustments to account for that? And how might I do that? I have some 5/32" project panels already so I’d likely just use that.

I’m wanting to do something that is probably double 2-3x the size of this one (I don’t have a pass through so any piece I cut has to stay within the 11x19-ish size).