Tests for some bar pulls and bonus coasters

So a local company contacted me to engrave one of their home brew logos on a couple of tap pulls. Been playing with some different settings and the client and I both like the engrave on the right.

Just for fun I engraved their company logo, along with the brew logo on a couple of coasters I had made up months ago from some poplar. Figured I’d give them to them as decorations lol

27 Likes

I agree go with the one on the right.

2 Likes

Yep, that’s what the client said too lol, I think we have a consensus haha

I really like the wood you used for the coasters. Is it reclaimed?

2 Likes

Thanks, and actually it’s just some super cheap Poplar I got at Lowes and stained with some walnut stain. I made a set of coasters for a friend of mine as a housewarming gift before I even got my glowforge, and had a couple extra left over lol

5 Likes

They will enjoy the coasters!

1 Like

Oh he did. I think these were from 3-4 months ago, can’t remember. I may see if he wants to have me actually engrave something on them now that I have a capable machine to do so with

1 Like

Thank You, They are really nice. I love the look.

1 Like

Thanks! I had no idea really what I was doing when I made those, just went out in the shop and knocked them out

2 Likes

Well after much waiting, the bar I did the pulls for FINALLY put up pictures on their Facebook page. They were all very pleased with the results.

4 Likes

Very nice! :grinning:

1 Like

I need a few tap pulls for my house, preferably mounted and ready to dispense. Great job!!!

2 Likes

Me too! That would be nice some days haha

Thanks! I’m going to try covering the top of a bottle opener with cork and see if they would be interested in those too lol

1 Like

Though probably wouldn’t get much done. And I’d be living on sponge cake.

Watching the sun bake…