Thanks for the gift, Dan!

Thanks so much, Dan! As a 3-time startupper, I’m really looking forward to reading it.

1 Like

Thank you! I wondered whether my thanks would add much to this thread; but upon reflection, sincere gratitude is better expressed than repressed. Merry Christmas, and happy whatever-y’all-celebrate. Thanks for the book, and thanks for the way you are running this business. And also, thanks for inventing the GlowForge… I’m looking forward to reading and creating.

2 Likes

@Dan…I am lamenting…I did not receive an email for the book. Please? :cry: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @dan Looks like a good read

1 Like

Thanks for the book @Dan! But also, thanks for everything else too! You guys continue to set the bar incredibly high for the rest of the crowdfunding industry. Youve turned a product into a community, and thats one of the best perks anyone could ask for. Cant wait to start cutting! Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

Thanks for the book! I opted for the digital copy to read on my phone or iPad, but there was only a link to the PDF copy (not so great for reading on an iPhone). Could we get a link to the ePub version (as indicated in the pre-download page)? Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @dan. Looking forward to giving it a read over the holiday. :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks Dan

1 Like

Thanks @dan for the generous gift! Have a great holiday!

1 Like

Oh man… Now I have to read something!!!:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Above and Beyond! Thanks @dan!

1 Like

My download pdf was empty, but the book is viewable on the web link. I hope you keep the link live past January 1. I have read a couple chapters already. GREAT writing!

1 Like

My thanks too, especially as I was already thinking about buying it.

1 Like

Thanks Dan !!! Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Mine wound up in the lovely new “Clutter” filter that either Outlook or MS 365 introduced semi-recently. Gotta go turn that thing off.

1 Like

@timtsug - oh no! The PDF download should definitely not be empty. Let me know what browser version?

1 Like

@Xabbess, oh no! I’ll forward you one from my inbox just in case.

1 Like

I was also unable to see a .epub or .mobi download link. Did anyone see a link besides the .pdf version?

1 Like

Yay! I got mine, too. Thank you very much, Dan…wishing you and yours, and everyone at Glowforge happy holidays.

1 Like

Indeed , thanks, should be good for reading during vacation

1 Like