Thanks for the gift, Dan!

Thanks Dan !!! Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Mine wound up in the lovely new ā€œClutterā€ filter that either Outlook or MS 365 introduced semi-recently. Gotta go turn that thing off.

1 Like

@timtsug - oh no! The PDF download should definitely not be empty. Let me know what browser version?

1 Like

@Xabbess, oh no! Iā€™ll forward you one from my inbox just in case.

1 Like

I was also unable to see a .epub or .mobi download link. Did anyone see a link besides the .pdf version?

1 Like

Yay! I got mine, too. Thank you very much, Danā€¦wishing you and yours, and everyone at Glowforge happy holidays.

1 Like

Indeed , thanks, should be good for reading during vacation

1 Like

@bailey, would you mind forwarding me one as well? Thanks for any help!

1 Like

Thx @dan for donating to a library. Ill go buy the book.

1 Like

You all are awesome - Iā€™m not exaggerating when I say that the entire company comes to work every day to make sure we live up to your expectations. Me especially.

Happy holidays!

5 Likes

Audio book, Iā€™d ā€œreadā€ that. Iā€™m not a reader although this sounds very much up my street. I picked the donation option, nice option.

2 Likes

I wish theyā€™d let me do an audiobook - publisher nixed it. No idea why.

Thank you, Dan!

1 Like

@dan becauseā€¦ Risk Management (George Costanza)

1 Like

Yes, thanks, Dan! I am looking forward to reading it! :sunny:

1 Like

Thanks for the book. I read the first few chapters yesterday, and I was going to a xmas party with a friend today and it just so happens that he is working on a casual startup project with some friends. I passed on a few of your suggestions regarding equity (which they have not talked about yet), which were very helpful.

1 day into the book and it is already proven to be handy knowledge. Good show Dan!

2 Likes