That scared me

Love that show and that episode was a riot.

2 Likes

So I made this, and then came across this post! TOO FUNNY! Enjoy ā€“ :smile:

escutcheon - cat

New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip (22.1 KB)
Edit** I forgot to combine part of the paw in the original - attached new zip file with updated version.

8 Likes

Truly funny. Great design.

3 Likes

Nothing can stop the laser cats form taking over now

4 Likes

This is actually subjective. Netflix determined what order to show viewers based on an algorithm. What was the episodeā€™s title?

(And yeah, they changed it based on an algorithm. Crazy. Kind of like how they change the movie/show poster based on whoā€™s watching. Like Tom cruise? Top Gun poster has his face. Served in the air force? Now itā€™s got a fighter plane instead. That sort of thing.)

3 Likes

AHAH! That probably explains what happened when I watched the one episode (it did say episode 1 though) ā€¦nothing to do with lasers, kitties etc. Wasnā€™t impressed by it so never bothered to watch another one.

Donā€™t cross the beams, robots with red eyes are evil and never, ever, give cats an opposable thumb. These are just some of the things I know from movies and TV. The last one from Love, Death + Robots.

I think it was episode 3 for me. It is clear in the description of the episode. That episode is safe for all audiences. At least some of the others not so much.

2 Likes

The one I watched was NSFK. So it must have been the wrong one.
(Demon has opposable thumbs on each front paw, and extra claws. Hence the nameā€¦you donā€™t want to get in that catā€™s face when sheā€™s scared. She will shred you.)

1 Like

I did not know Netflix moved them aroundā€¦ The one that was shown to me first was ā€œThree Robots,ā€ officially Episode 2 according to the wiki. Spoilers here.

:smile: Maybe Iā€™ll try one moreā€¦Iā€™m beginning to think you all are having me on. The two Iā€™ve seen were kind of grim.

I never said they werenā€™t grim, I just said there was an episode about kitties taking over the world :wink:

2 Likes

Unless youā€™re a cat.

:smile: Yepā€¦I finally found the correct episode. (Already too late though, we kid ourselves that weā€™re in charge here. Cats have been our overlords for a very long time.) :rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.