The Basics Of Puzzle Box Design

Having done quite a bit of research and dabbling with puzzle box design over the years. I thought it was about time I made a video I wish I had right at the start. Please note that this truly is the fundamentals and there are countless techniques that I’m planning on covering. Puzzle Box Design is a fantastically entertaining project to undertake and I want to make the first few steps into this adventure as pleasant as possible. Please let me know any feedback as I want to make these videos as useful as possible!

The images below are the end result of this video:

p.s. Free File Download In the description of the video.

29 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this forever, but never have made the time to explore. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

No problem, It can be a little brain melting to start off with… but it’s VERY satisfying once it all works out.

3 Likes

No doubt. I’ve loved puzzles, hidden lock boxes, etc. going back to my childhood a long, long time ago. Good ol’ life itsownself keeps getting in the way of some of my “serious play” :smiley:

3 Likes

thanks for sharing and making the video.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking time to make this video.

3 Likes

Enjoyed watching our video and learning from it. Looking forward to your next ones. Its brain stretching!

4 Likes

Watched three of your videos, and subscribed. Thank you so much for the files and covering all the information. Great work!

2 Likes

No problem ptodd, I’m so glad I could help :grin:

1 Like