The Cavalier watch strap

Wow. That’s very nice.

3 Likes

It really shows, that is gorgeous :heart:

2 Likes

Those are amazing! Top notch work!

5 Likes

Very posh. I like it.
Unfortunately , I never wore watches, pocket watches only. As an electrician, watches, necklace, and rings (or anything else that would weld you onto the job) were a non-starter.
Now, it feels uncomfortable, since I did without for so many decades, so no watch band.

If I did wear one though, I would want one as elegant as this one.

8 Likes

Yeah I took off my ring when repairing computers. I read an article where a guy lost his finger when electricity arced to his wedding ring and it burned off. The scariest thing was draining the capacitor on CRTs.

2 Likes

Hello!!!

You need to have a side hustle as a photographer. Those photographs are beyond amazing!!

The photographs capture the sexiness with the band curvature.

I have visited your Etsy shop. I would like to offer a few marketing suggestions for you.

Make a few more prototypes with different colors of leather and include engravings—- just a beautiful two letter engrave. I marked the areas where I think it would look great monogrammed.
Maybe offer three different fonts.

Since these are made after someone makes a purchase—-The buyer could also pick the type of leather they want for their band or wallet.

People love to have their name monogrammed. It would be so quick with the Glowforge you could even offer free engraving with purchase.

There are many leather artists advertising at Etsy. Customization with engravings and leather color choice will give your Etsy shop some street cred.

7 Likes

Absolutely will take your advice… Thank you very much for the feedback, i really Appreciate this. The photos are, well i play around to Capture the shot, Instead of playing around editing em. Thanks alot u put alot in my photos. About the Etsy im still learning, learning also marketing, and your advice is absolutely great, because, yes People love things to be porsonal! I will do my best to make it work. Again, its absolute pleasure for me To have the opportunity to communicate with people from all over the world and exchange experience and ideas :heart:

5 Likes

Gorgeous work! It looks flawless! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This is where I am located. Knoxville, Tennessee USA and the time is 3:24pm

1 Like

Here is 22:37 An hour and a half before midnight. Haha… My name is Vesselin, but friends call me Vesso ( the “e” sound is like in in “Pen”) pleasure to Meet you!

3 Likes

Wow! Your work is stunning!!! Good luck on your Etsy store!

2 Likes

This kind of quality work is so rare, it’s so great that it is so important to you and you produce works of art in every day items!

4 Likes

My goodness, that is stunning work. Your photography is great too. Good luck on all your endeavors. Thanks for posting.

5 Likes

That is one gorgeous watch band. Have you tried a variation for an Apple watch?

4 Likes

Not yet but defdinetly, defdinetly will… I love to try it out on an Apple, it will look awesone

1 Like

Thank you verry, verry much :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you i really Appreciate your words :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I really like to make quality , I love the idea that human hands can be more precise than any machine in the world, because to make machines we used only hands :blush:

5 Likes

This is a very thought provoking statement! It’s a shame a lot of this kind of approach has been lost these days, but that makes your work even more special.

1 Like

I definitely think im not ib the right generation, somehow I feel nostalgic for times when I wasn’t even born… Sorry my English is not that good, but i think you will get what i mean :blush:

4 Likes