The Cavalier watch strap

Hello, everybody. I’m doing this post to show you my last job, but mostly to thank you for the comments and your kind words in all my posts, you make me feel so happy and proud. I’m sorry I can’t answer each of you personally, but I’ve been pretty busy lately.Again, I will say that I am happy and extremely proud to be part of this magnificent community and forum. Oh, by the way i wanna share with you that i have officially Opened an Etsy store… So if someone, someday wants something now you can have it. Its with free world wide shipping via DHL-express. You can see the link im my bio. If you have any question and if there is anithing i can help, contact me at instagram @blackcatleatherstudio, will be happy to help With whatever I can

70 Likes

This is very classy. Awesome work as usual! Congrats on opening an Etsy store!!

11 Likes

Thank you very much :heart:

4 Likes

Meticulous and beautiful! Congratulations on your Etsy store. I know we all wish you the success your work deserves.

10 Likes

The stitching is so perfect. By hand?

7 Likes

Yes, i work only by hand, everything. The only the stiching for one strap takes about 2 hours, because I try to make it perfect.

6 Likes

Thank you verry, verry much!! :heart: It means alot to me!

4 Likes

Whoa. So nice. The pictures are very done well too.

9 Likes

Big thanks… For the pics i use only natural Light, and almost no editing.Thank you for appreciating them. :heart:

6 Likes

Stunning work

7 Likes

Your work is simply gorgeous, and you capture it so beautifully with your excellent photographs. Congratulations and best of luck with your new Etsy store!

9 Likes

Perfection!! All that needs to be said​:clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

Thank you verry much :heart:

2 Likes

Like in my leather work i put alot of work in my photos, i really Appreciate that you like them

4 Likes

Big thanks :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

This is beautiful. I love how you displayed it for your photos. Very elegant.

3 Likes

This is so perfect, it can only be handmade. I love the offset curve at the tip of the band.

4 Likes

That’s amazing, definitely looks like a premium product

3 Likes

Over the top as usual now for you. Truly beautiful. I foresee your new shop being very successful.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, i really, really Appreciate you opinion, and these kind words :heart:

2 Likes