The Empire Doesn't Care About Your Christmas Tree (Ornament)

can we get the file from you

Gentle reminder that it’s against forum guidelines to ask for designs.

https://community.glowforge.com/faq

If someone shares a print that they’ve made, please respect their sharing and do not ask for the source design or artwork. Designs take work and have value, and when you ask someone to give you that value for free, you undermine their work.

sorry will not do that again

4 Likes

No worries…not at this moment. Thanks :blush:

They arrived! Your packing job is exquisite. Looking forward to playing with the disassembled one. Thank you again for doing that for me! I’ve left a review on Etsy too!
:smiley:

2 Likes

Outstanding work. Beautifully done. Great talent!

Fantastic! Well done

Thank you :blush: I appreciate your ratings.

Here is my new project. My family had planned to go to Disney this year but Covid happened. Hope you like it.

Test :smiley::+1:t2:

9 Likes

Great work! I have a question on how you did the curved part on the sides of the ornament. Was that a flat piece of wood that you cut that pattern into and then you were able to bend it like that into a circle? Did you additionally have to get the wood wet or treat it in any way to be able to bend like that without breaking? Thanks.

Do a search for “living hinge.” They’re pretty fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I was not familiar with this technique yet.

2 Likes

There’s also “kerf cutting” which is similar but you don’t cut all the way through so it looks like a solid piece of wood. Check that out too!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :smiley::+1:t2:

Thanks for your input :smiley::pray:

Baby Yoda/ the child :smiley::+1:t2: Earrings

6 Likes

Awwwwww…

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Really spectacular! And the disney one is sweet. I really like the hinge outside. A lot of Disney vacays were canceled this year :frowning:

Hello Everyone!!!

Another project :slight_smile:

5 Likes