The Farmforge has arrived!

Not sure if it will stay the Farmforge or not but its a pretty accurate description. On Saturday I e-mailed support to let them know it had been more than 5 weeks since we received our golden e-mail. Then last night (Mon the 11th) after I had given up on getting a response for the day I went on to check an e-mail my daughter sent me and there was a message from Glowforge saying it was shipped on the 7th and included a tracking number. Now mind you I have been checking Ups several times a day and nothing. I put the tracking number in and boom its coming the next day, today. I experienced excitement, joy, irritation at UPS and panic all in a matter of seconds.

I had no help arranged, and I’m no spring chicken, just sayin. And we had discussed picking it up but I just really felt changing the delivery or anything at the last minute might cause problems. So I said another prayer that those handling it would care for it as their own (I’ve been doing this since November 3rd mind you).

Anyway UPS never sent me any texts or emails but it and the crumb tray arrived today with 2 Amazon boxes and it was in almost perfect condition. All 4 handles still attached and only a couple of dings on the box. And the 2 young men brought it in the house for me. God is good! I waited till my son and daughter came home from work and we all enjoyed setting it up and doing our first projects.

I’d just like to thank all of you here on the forum for your expertise and patience in answering questions. I have learned so much from you, and even with setup tonight, when there was a question I knew the answer because of reading the answers you have given others. Thank you again, let the adventure begin!

29 Likes

Great ! Congratulations! :grinning:

2 Likes

So glad to hear that it arrived in good condition. Congrats, and enjoy!

2 Likes

Wow! Very exciting

2 Likes

Thanks, I know we’ve had 2 years to prepare but feeling a little overwhelmed.

4 Likes

Thanks we most certainly will.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Glad to hear that everything came out ok!

2 Likes

Thanks just in time to maybe squeak out a few Christmas presents.

3 Likes

Yep, been working on a few of those myself! :wink:

3 Likes

Oh that’s great! I’m also glad that the community has provided help and answers for you.

Have fun!

3 Likes

That’s great news!!! Enjoy!!

2 Likes