The Great Pumpkin, Patch 🎃

pumpkinpatchaloha2.svg.zip (17.9 KB)

Something to give to the neighbor kids.

I sketched it :slight_smile:

86 Likes

Cool. Thanks for the design,
Nice little lagoon out your window there.

3 Likes

Thank you, it is a relaxing spot. Building a tree house to overlook it. Slow process. And next to a tree.

4 Likes

How cool!
For the inner Tarzan in all of us. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing the pumpkins! They look good…

4 Likes

Thanks for the pumpkins. So cute!

3 Likes

thank you @gooddog and @ChristyM They are fun :jack_o_lantern:'s

2 Likes

My wife and I might go to Waimanalo Farms and check out the sunflowers and pumpkins this weekend. Maybe I’ll see if they’ll let me trade them one of these for one of theirs :wink:

5 Likes

Hehe. We will likely end up there again this year. Last year they didn’t have the sunflower maze when we went. Are you going to Geek Craft this weekend? I plan on heading there probably around noon.

3 Likes

Those are great! I love how the stems are done!

3 Likes

my treehouse is low, full of yard tools, and nowhere near any trees.
Ok, it’s just a shed.

8 Likes

Hahaha that is awesome @jbv
@designvh619 mahalo! Fun to make! Better than candy. I need to scale them down to make more to give out. :slight_smile: Orange acrylic with a light base might be fun.

4 Likes

Thanks for the design! I wonder if you could make it into a spinning top? Hmmmm…,

Oooo fun!

1 Like

Thank You for the share.

2 Likes

I was thinking of morphing them with the pineapples, What could be more welcoming than a giant grinning pineapple.

3 Likes

One of my son’s favorites…

4 Likes

Thank you for this great little gift.

2 Likes

Next year we need to team up and get a booth at Geek craft. There was no lasered wood! Apparently comicon is cheaper for a table.

I’ve never heard of Geek Craft, but maybe we should haha. We did end up over at Waimanalo Farms and we have some friends visiting the island so we hung out with them. Got a killer sunset pic over at Spitting Cave

Was Geek Craft cool? What kind of stuff was there, more like Comic Con stuff?

12 Likes