The heebie-jeebies!

11 Likes

If you stop and listen, can’t you hear a faint little click-click-click and the gentle hum of a fan somewhere in the background?

9 Likes

My family has a drinking game that makes fun of my addiction. Whenever I say Glowforge, it’s a drink. When I say laser, it’s a drink. When I show them a photo of something I’ve made on the Glowforge, they have to chug the full drink.

10 Likes

Frazier: “VENEER!”

LOL

3 Likes

Even before Puff arrived I would spend days learning Inkscape and coming up with design ideas many of which did not survive contact with reality (if only there were a way to fire the laser some direction other than vertical or a way to bend the wood into a saddle curve)

However, I did get many directions and inventions as well as a decent handle on Inkscape that I had never looked at befotre

2 Likes

Sounds like alcohol poisoning waiting to happen.

4 Likes

Have you considered ammonia? It destroys the cell walls, may discolor the wood and longterm will degrade, but people get some amazing shapes. Would probably still need a vacuum press.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.