The Jigsaw Puzzle Coffee Table!

I have a Glowforge Pro and I built this Jigsaw Puzzle Coffee Table using the passthrough function on the Pro. Also I tested out the new Passthrough Beta software in Glowforge Print and it worked SO well! You can watch the full behind the scenes build video here: https://youtu.be/bWAfYDZPfPY

57 Likes

What a fabulous idea!

2 Likes

Very interesting build! But I would be afraid one of kids would lose a piece… or break it by trying to stand on it… and jumping…

3 Likes

Neat! More furniture made with a GF! :grinning:

3 Likes

Points for innovation and that excellent area rug.

4 Likes

That is really amazing! I need one now! I really need to stop looking at everyone’s amazing creations. LOL

3 Likes

This is amazing and fun. I love how you designed it to hold all the piece in without something underneath. At first, I though you must have a piece of glass underneath. Thanks so much for sharing such a great creation!

3 Likes

Absolutely cool & creative! You won the Internet today. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

but… JUST MAKE A REPLACEMENT PIECE! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

LOL! So true! Wow, I am still getting used to this…

3 Likes

… in a completely different material so that the table slowly changes over time.

9 Likes

I absolutely LOVE THIS!!! You can definitely sell the jigsaw tables. People can paint a picture on the wood.

One more thing you have the most prettiest intense green eyes!!! My husband also has green eyes.

That was interesting but I was a little weirded out by the picture of the lizard person on the wall.

1 Like

That is so cool

What are you talking about? I went and looked at his photos again and didn’t see anything like that. :smile:

1 Like

That’s in my studio in the YouTube video.

2 Likes

I do enjoy a puzzle, and this one is exceptional!

This is amazing! I’m a huge jigsaw fan

THAT is sooooo crazy cool!!!

Sorry, should have said in the video.

1 Like