The Journey continues

Since march when I received my glowforge I started and created Fresh Start Customs facebook page (fb.me/freshstartcustoms) to help others with settings and to show of some of my creations. Since then its morphed into helping people, making and selling designs for cheap price to help others and growing into over 500 people following some of my creations and making new friends. I am truly grateful and humbled for all of you who have followed me and also helped me in return along the way. Since then I have been asked to be a featured artist in 7 of our local libraries and for that I was already blown away. Never have I thought that would happen, then Glowforge shared a few of my designs in their customer gallery page and that was a new exciting time . And now for the newest updated news, I have found out that I am going to have both my Thanksgiving wreath design and myself featured in the Engravers Journal Magazine. Here is a preview of it in there E-newsletter before its going to get printed in an upcoming magazine: http://www.engraversjournal.com/connection/9111.pdf

I just want to say thank you to this entire community, it is literally one of the greatest fourms I have ever seen on the internet and a thank you to Glowforge for creating this great machine.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!

Some of you may have already seen the wreath I posted awhile ago but just in case here’s an extra photo of it, but you can see it in that link above too:

25 Likes

Wow, what an awesome story! Congrats on the success!

2 Likes

Congratulations. I believe your success is the result of hard work, a willingness to take some risks and talent. I agree that this forum is a wonderful and supportive community. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for Christmas decor.

2 Likes

Amazing accomplishments—congratulations! What will you do next? :smile:

2 Likes

Awesome story! And happy Thanksgiving to you too! :grinning:

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Very happy for your success! Nice to see the wreath again, also!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!

I loved reading your story and hearing of your personal successes. Wishing you more and more of the same.

Congrats!

Congrats! It’s great to see your hard work paying off!

1 Like

Great. Now I have to do color pencils on wood. Maybe I can put a coloring page on some birch ply I have around.

2 Likes