The Rest of the Reindeer

I cut a set of the lovely reindeer from @willcfc for my bestie, and she loved them, but wanted to know if I could make her “the whole set.” “The whole set?” I repeated, confused. “You know,” she replied, “Dasher and Dancer and Donner and Vixen…”

Well, you can’t let your bestie down, right?

So here they are, the other seven reindeer (including Rudolph, of course!). (You’ll need @willcfc’s file for the first two, as well as for all their other body parts.)

Alt%20Reindeer

Now, who’s going to come up with a sleigh? (I’ve got packing to do!)

EDIT: By request, here’s a file with the reindeer not overlapping:

The%20Other%20Reindeer

P.S. As always, to download, right click on the images to save the SVG files.

35 Likes

Did you forget Olive? :grin:

12 Likes

Hey, thanks! I can’t wait to see somebody whip up the whole entourage.

Here’s a sleigh on Thingiverse to go with the deer.

8 Likes

No, I decided Olive was the one who had to stay behind to make room for Rudolph, since she was always so mean to him. :wink:

8 Likes

I have been playing with the sleigh from thingiverse! I had to really adjust the size to work for me. I think the reindeer and sleigh look adorable!

16 Likes

Oh, well done!

2 Likes

Haha! I made one, too. I think it needs to be a tad bigger, but it’ll do for now. :blush:

16 Likes

I don’t see a red nose on that lead… :grimacing:

4 Likes

Considering you’re allegedly packing to move, you seem to have an inordinate amount of time on your hands, :grin: < I say that with a smile.

8 Likes

It comes of having post surgical ankles that refuse to tolerate more than 4 hours per day of standing/walking. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Makes for slow going, since you can’t really pack sitting down. But you CAN Glowforge sitting down, so… :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

The addition of the sleigh just puts it over the top! What a great display this makes. Although, I’m hoping you’ll put your miniature-making skills to work and make a bunch of toys/bags for the sleigh.

9 Likes

Sure you can, you just point and say “now pack that”. :wink:

10 Likes

:rofl: A man that understands the concept of delegation.

rare

7 Likes

I would think that a house wheelchair might be of some help, but not so much where stairs get involved.

I can’t find the link but Rudolph runs a better weather service than Weather Underground.

2 Likes

The dogs and the cats just look at me strangely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rusty hit town yesterday, though, so I’m planning to do some pointing and letting him shuffle some boxes around for me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It wouldn’t fit through the aisles in the stacks of boxes. :wink:

The problem with having friends move in as you move out is there’s twice as much stuff to shuffle around. Although the baby grand piano in the middle of my living room makes a nice packing surface. :wink: (It has a protective plywood top on it.)

3 Likes

That is really awesome! Now I need to download the other file! LOL

3 Likes

Sorry I’m still a design novice… How do I ungroup them so I can print individuals?

1 Like

They aren’t grouped in the file I uploaded, and without knowing your software, I’m not sure… I guess I should add one with them spread out. Hang tight – coming up.

1 Like

There – see first post. :slight_smile:

5 Likes