The SnowForge is here!

My Glowforge has finally arrived! We decided to do a time lapse video of setting her up. Will add as soon as I can figure out how to upload it without the file being too big . Would have been about 10-15 minutes faster had we not had some wifi connectivity issues - about 45 minutes! AND…I had all 4 box handles :blush:

30 Likes

Congratulations… You are going to have so much fun. :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes, the setup assistant (me) may have entered the wrong WiFi password. :roll_eyes: Had to research how to get the teal light back again.

Glad to have the second family Forge here safe and sound, one more to go!

6 Likes

Yay! So glad you are having fun!

2 Likes

Not going to lie, fairly jealous of your materials bench.

7 Likes

Tough to find good help these days. :wink:

4 Likes

My dad did an amazing job on the workbench!

6 Likes

Awesome! Congrats! :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m with @forhorsman, that bench looks amazing. So much storage!

4 Likes

Your Dad did an excellent job on your stand! Wow! Happy for you to be up and running!

3 Likes

That custom bench looks pretty familiar. Wish my Forge would get here so I could use mine that is just like it.

2 Likes

How did you get the teal light back? I am at a school and there isn’t a wifi password, there’s a login with a user name and password. I didn’t know how to enter that, so I aborted. Now I can’t seem to get back to the initial setup.

Hold the GF button about 10 seconds until it turns teal.

I think you’re going to have some trouble with that… (the user name / password)

Yeah. GF doesn’t support named security accounts - just passwords. You’ll need them to set you up to only need a password. They can always do that by MAC address of the GF.