The Swanson Pyramid of Greatness

Hey everyone!

Happy sunday :slight_smile: We were recently watching Parks and Rec when the ‘Swanson Pyramid of Greatness’ showed up. We both instantly looked at each other and said, ‘We have to make that!’ You can make one too. Plans are on our website - Build Files — When Geeks Craft

Below are Amazon Affiliate Links to tools used in this build. Using these links don’t cost you any extra, they just help us feed the cats and leave the lights on:

Resin Measurements if you maintain the file size -

• White - 1 cell - .068 oz
  • Green – 4 cells - .272 oz
  • Light Blue – 7 cells - .476 oz
  • Purple – 6 cells - .408 oz
  • Deep Red – 7 cells - .476 oz
  • Yellow – 8 cells - .544 oz
  • Bright Red – 6 cells - .408 oz
  • Tan/Gold – 6 cells - .408 oz

If you plan on scaling this up or down, I recommend using Alumilite’s Resin Calculator so you don’t need to waste any resin either! - Volume Calculator

Wanna chat with us?! Join our discord server: When Geeks Craft . Make new friends and talk about things!

Thanks Everyone! Have a wonderful Day :slight_smile:
Nicole C
When Geeks Craft

FOLLOW:

16 Likes

Another awesome project. Thanks for sharing so much valuable info.

2 Likes

Fantastic design and such a clever idea. I am a big fan of the show and especially like Ron Swanson.

1 Like

well im glad you liked it! I hope you try making it yourself !

HAHAHA, thank you for this lol

1 Like

I love this!

As a reminder, submissions in Free Laser Designs need to have an SVG attached, so I’m moving this to Everything Else.

1 Like

I subscribed to your service to be able to download your file. Thank you.
11 year anniversary gift.
Without resin.

6 Likes

Omg!!! This is amazing!!! I love the handpainting!! It turned out amazing!

1 Like

Thank you! Fun project! It’s on it’s third coat of lacquer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.