The Trayless Jig-O-Matic

Indeed it would be extremely useful. So if you do make a jig for rounds, please share it. I have needed one several times for trays that I do. And not that we’ve bought my husband a new bandsaw (to cut wood thinner), I’ll be making more. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Henry. I need to print some of these.

4 Likes

I have been looking at a bunch of these so called fractal vices, which might do a similar task, and I think I have a design that would work like that as a variant for that, although honestly I tried a round draft board scrap piece as placed tangent to the sides it held it in place just fine.

1 Like

I made these 3D blocks and the length is one size, width another, and height is another. So one block has 3 sizes. That works well for me because it supports from underneath items

Just another option.

5 Likes

I have some of those in machinist steel…called 1,2,3 blocks. They’re handy for lots of things.

2 Likes

I have numerous 123 blocks and of course 246 blocks too (those are heavy!) It’s almost impossible to use a CNC milling machine without them.

1 Like

Thank you! This should prove very helpful.

I’d just like to say I’ve been using this magnificent jig for about 6-8 months now and it’s soooooo useful, thanks again for making it!

6 Likes