There’s your sign

I finally got around to making a larger sign for my new makerspace. The parts made on the Glowforge turned out great, the rest will need iterations

84 Likes

That looks fantastic!

3 Likes

I love this! I might have to borrow some inspiration…

4 Likes

Very cool sign! Nice touch :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That turned out great!

More inspiration, so many great ideas, so little time to actually work on them.

4 Likes

That is super cool!

3 Likes

What a wonderful sign! Absolutely perfect for the space. Are those color changing LEDs? That would be awesome!

2 Likes

Wow–that’s really attractive. Gives a very professional look to your business.

2 Likes

Thanks everybody! Yeah, I got the remote control cut to size one on amazon and they’re great. Multiple colors and patterns, you can even control it from your phone.

4 Likes

Is it all, like, glued in permanently? Because you should change it around every April Fools. “I Space Plot”, “Place o’ Spit”, “Police Spat”, “Polite Caps”, “Lice Soap…Pt”.

Ok, I’m out of ideas.

15 Likes

Yes, Exactly! I make it so that you can put in new letters or Change them around :grin:

5 Likes

Control from your phone too? Can I talk you into digging up that link?

Sure thing! It was this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B072DXFKRH/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1511299840&sr=8-9&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=led+strip+lights

2 Likes

“Pale Optics”, “Apple Stoic”, “Elastic Pop”, “Poetic Slap”, “Topic Lapse”, “Special Pot”…

Of course, we’re inserting spaces, which there isn’t necessarily room for. So, maybe dropping letters is the way to go.

“Epic Post”, “Top Slice”, “Polecats”, “Apes”…

I really like “Place o’ Spit”, though.

9 Likes

:rofl:nice!

Nice like it.

1 Like

Coolest!

1 Like

Reminds me of something I do every year since I met my wife. She has these little wooden building blocks that spell out NOEL that she puts out every Christmas. I wait until she’s not looking and then rearrange them to spell LEON. Usually takes a day or two for her to notice. I think she’s given up on fixing it.

8 Likes

Ya’ll forgot the obvious…

“Pie Spa” or “Lots A Pie”

:smiley:

5 Likes

Nice work!
I would also very much appreciate a link for the controler/led you’re using.

We’ve got stocking holders for the mantle that spell Santa, I switch them around to satan at least once a year just to see how long it takes my wife to notice.

6 Likes