They call it “The Linc”

Lincoln Financial Field is the formal name, it’s home to the Philadelphia Eagles NFL franchise.

Nine layers of Proofgrade Maple Plywood, standard 6” square base, cut from a single sheet of material.

It’s the largest stadium model I’ve made yet, standing about 1-1/2” tall, with a footprint just under 5” square, it’s the first model in which I’ve incorporated angled grandstand components. The first six layers include alignment pin positions, leaving the final three layers to be manually aligned.

Assembly time, roughly five hours over three nights, making this the most complex model yet. I hope you like it. :slight_smile:

48 Likes

These are all great. How many of these have you done? Have you done Wrigley yet?

3 Likes

You are a designing marvel!

2 Likes

Excellent!

3 Likes

Wrigley Field is on my list of to do’s, but it’s going to be a while before I get to it.

All total, I’ve got about a dozen different ones completed, with a list of about twenty requested.

2 Likes

Outstanding. I bet Citifield will be Amazin’ - even if the Mets aren’t!

1 Like

:cool:

11 Likes

I can’t even begin to imagine how many sheets of PF you have gone through building these wonderful stadiums. I think you should call Cooperstown and see if you can get them to commission your work for a display of MLB stadiums.

4 Likes

Oh. My. Goodness. I need this!!!

Fantastic work, again!! Great little projects!

This is an amazing body of work!
( hums the theme to Game of Stadiums )

2 Likes

You are the stadium guy for sure.

1 Like

Love it.

Wow, just amazing.