They did it!

It does that now

4 Likes

Ha, that is one of the last things I did in my day job before I gave it up to make 3D printer kits. I worked for a company that made gaming machines and I developed a USB button that had a ring of 12 RGB LEDs that could be set to any 24 bit colour. It had a little control language that could describe complex flash sequences or the host could stream data to it.

7 Likes

OMG,omg,omg.:grin:

5 Likes

With luck, this was the last hardware item on the punch list and they will start shipping production units next month.

5 Likes

GOTCHA!!

:grinning:

I photo shopped that to make it look like it was centered! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice, if ever!

Look more closely at the pixels in my pic…

/uploads/db6859/optimized/3X/c/a/ca22d1c93012dede1b972a34abac563f8f39c81c_1_666x500.jpg

It is still off center like this, in reality:

/uploads/db6859/optimized/3X/8/3/83db4a2d28326d1214cdc76e64fea5ca21865543_1_690x388.jpeg

Sorry, I couldn’t resist, knowing that some OCD members were hoping it would change…

The off center doesn’t bother me, though…

9 Likes

Ahhhhh! Fooled me for sure…

1 Like

Now cut that out! :smile:

2 Likes

You are the Most terrible of people

7 Likes

Well, April Fools day is tomorrow. You were just a little early. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine is actually centered. Actually had to get up and go look though to make sure. Stinker! :wink:
(Tomorrow is going to be a hoot.)

6 Likes

I wonder what it took to fix the drill hole for the button or why it took so long. like was it really meant to be off set or no one checked the drill template. so curious

Shhhhh…we had them going…

Lol

1 Like

Lol, sorry, Happy Early April Fools:)

2 Likes

Tells us it is centered.

Takes a photo as proof.

From an extreme angle so you cannot see if it is centered…

:stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: And now that I read the whole thread… well done :slight_smile: And that explains why it wasn’t dead-on.

3 Likes

its actually centered. A lot of photos from PRUs after this one confirmed it =)

2 Likes