This doesn't fit anywhere, really

(not the meme I was looking for, but it kinda works?)

6 Likes

Oh yeah…like on a wall or a couch or something…ha ha!

1 Like

Thank you. I just looked it up and we don’t have a Hobby Lobby any closer than 30 miles from here. I’m going to try a couple colors from Amazon first and see how it goes. Thanks for the tip.

There are a lot of people out there with WAY too much time on their hands (and possibly access to recreational substances…) :smoking: :brain:

2 Likes

idk i stopped smoking brains a long time ago

1 Like

but brain tanning on the other hand is an art worth chasing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was only because of the secret zombie apocalypse that used up all the supply of brains.

3 Likes

the secret is that now i vape brains instead.

makes them last longer, don’t need as much brain per day to stop from turning all zombie rage monster on you, etc.

1 Like

download

8 Likes

The hot dog one smelled like butt.

1 Like

i miss the slime craze of the late 80s / early 90s.

1 Like

Didn’t miss much.

Double Dare anyone?

3 Likes

best. show.

2 Likes

Who doesn’t want to go to Space Camp?! Best prize ever.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! I can see by the derails on here that the title of my post was actually ‘right on’! :grin:

1 Like

I went with my daughter when she was 9. Parent child program.then she went again at 12. Loved it!

i went at 12 or 13, too. friggin awesome. so many cool things. the museum exhibits, i got to tour the life-scale models of the ISS modules, launching rockets…my favorite part hands down was the moon chair, which simulated moving around in lunar gravity.

also cool: i bought this enormous rubber nose in the gift shop filled with a red green slurpable candy and grossed out everybody.

6 Likes

I have every type of marker including comic and trying to figure out a way to add color. Thanks