Tilting Marble Game

I created a tilting marble game… its lots of fun but I haven’t been able to get to the finish line yet!
The maze part is removable to add different levels.

55 Likes

This was on my to do for a while but I lost steam. Nicely done.

2 Likes

i like the knobs.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I love this. It looks beautifully made and reminds me a lot of the kinds of things my dad used to make…but, much more primitively without the help of a laser.

1 Like

Nicely done. Did you number the holes for a reason?

1 Like

Thanks… I was looking at pics on google of them and they were numbered. I guess to help you know how many you have got past… I keep falling in my #12 hole lol.

2 Likes

Good project!

1 Like

That looks like it would be lots of fun to play. Thanks for sharing. :grinning:

1 Like

I have had one of these tickling the back of my brain for a while, but seeing yours, I couldn’t compete. Very nice!

LOL I thought maybe there were some additional rules to the game.

Beautifully done. Had one of these in the house as a kid, but not the patience to master it.

1 Like

Oh, very cool! I wonder if you could make a miniature one using BBs?

2 Likes

That would be evil…

Wow, awesome job!

1 Like

Oh I really like that idea.

My dad was a labyrinth master, he and his brother used to compete when they were kids. They could both solve it using their feet! I never had the patience.

3 Likes

I had a similar game growing up. I don’t think I ever solved the thing. Hand eye coordination has never been a strength of mine :smirk:

2 Likes

Very cool! It looks fantastic!
I bought a very nice one about 40 years ago, it was a big hit on the coffee table.

Beautiful work