Time for an Escutcheons

It is, but so far, we do not… one for the feature hopper!

4 Likes

Then you can make the “HISTORY ERASER BUTTON” Escutcheon.

Sorry about the Sound Quality

14 Likes

Ooooooh, so awesome!! Love the engraving over the button!

Have to admit…when everyone started posting about BAMF it took me far too long to understand they meant Bay Area Maker Faire and not the other meaning of the abbreviation :laughing:

7 Likes

I think I might have to go with this:

9 Likes

Whoops. Didn’t even think of it, Leroy Brown I am not.

3 Likes

Aw man, now that song will be stuck in my head all day :laughing:

5 Likes

I had to look up your definition. Haven’t come across that. But, Leroy Brown, on the other hand, comes around on my Pandora playlist about once a week.

3 Likes

That is an awesome escutcheon! :grin: still working on mine.

Very nice design. I wonder if you made the cut diameter a bit smaller so the escutcheon would overlap the button a bit – would it light up nicely? You might be able to use some translucent acrylic to add another color.

My watermark would work well for a button. I just need to figure out how to adjust the original gray scale image for the best engrave. Sorry it’s not a great image to show my watermark. I’m at the office and just pulled these off of the Book of Faces.

This is the original image the watermark logo is made from.

The shot of the Stratosphere tower is 8 exposures on a single 4x5" negative. It was a fun project in itself. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Love it!!

1 Like

Ha ha shameless plug huh? Cute picture of Snow…

1 Like

More stream of consciousness as I was thinking about the idea. Actually I don’t think the web site is functioning at the moment anyway. :wink:

Annnnd… I just gave up trying to come up with my own, original escutcheon idea… Press the button, Frank.

3 Likes

Well… now you should make one that is a simple circle that says “Press The Button, Frank”

4 Likes

More like namastastic! :stuck_out_tongue:

My mind is going somewhere along this line…

7 Likes

When I have seen all of the others, I wanted to make a Dharma Initiative one. Well done!

2 Likes

Bonus points if you name the station!

1 Like

Oh man, I think it has been too long since I’ve seen them. ha. The only one I remember is Swan Station. I wanna say “water”?

OK, this is really going too far, but: does anyone know of a good cheap source for a small circular LCD we can pop the backlight off?