Tiny display stand

New actually. My sister lives in Grasse, the perfume capital of the world. Their perfume museum shop sells these adorable perfume bottles.

2 Likes

Cute stand…and thank you for the pattern! Not sure what will end up on top. I think It will be one of the things I will make to put in mother-in-law’s stocking this year due to size. She has been going through her parents things and I would imagine she will love the little stand.

That is a great idea about a shared album with numbers. If you don’t mind me asking, what app are you using for this? What are you doing when multiple people want the same thing? Is it who asks first? If more than one want the stand do they get one you made? :wink:. Just wondering in case I ever have to do this.

1 Like

The photos are shared via Google Photos. Mom is included in that share, so she can tell us the stories behind various things. The requests are done via Groupme, and I didn’t include Mom on that. I was more worried that it would hurt her feelings if nobody wanted a certain item than I was that there would be any bickering, but it just seemed prudent at the time.

So far there’s been no fighting. :slight_smile: When two people want the same item they’ve worked it out between themselves and just let me know who to tag it for. In some cases, when there are multiple matching items, they’ve opted to split up the set and share. :slight_smile:

6 Likes