Tiny Glass Tile Pins

So these aren’t really any different than the larger glass tiles everyone’s been having a blast with other than the tiny size but they sure make snapping out a few quick pins for my anti-social friend a breeze.

Came across sheets of 1"x2" painted back glass tiles at my local ReStore for $.50 a sheet and they’re just the right size for some sassy sayings. Detail color added with acrylic markers on the back, E6000-ed on regular single pin backs. No color added on “Bungalow Heaven”, that one sparkles in the sun. :smiley:

63 Likes

The came in that nice blue?

Yes! Blue and buttery beige.

4 Likes

Heh heh. I like your sassy sayings!

4 Likes

Thanks! They were well received :wink:

1 Like

How many were on a sheet? They’re very nice by the way!

1 Like

Wow, they look great!

1 Like
  1. I already like your friend.
  2. These are adorable!

I raided a floor and tile store awhile back and I have some in that size. Clear, light blue/gray, and a more rich blue, similar to what you’ve got. Never crossed my mind to paint the back!

Adding it to my neverending project list.

2 Likes

72 so $.0069444 per tile :smiley: and thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you!

I like her a lot too :relaxed: and thank you very much!

Just ordered some glue on bails - they’re a good size for pendants, just need to figure out a way to finish the backs nicely.
Another friend is now interested in using these little tiles as nametags for his store (magnet type clasp instead of poky pin). Possibilities!

3 Likes

Ah… Bungalow Heaven.

2 Likes

I take it you know where it is? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Worked a couple of blocks from there and spent many a lunch hour strolling.

3 Likes

No place like home :smiley:

1 Like

These are super fun size … and great fun!

1 Like

I love the go away pins. I may need to make myself some.

I made a magnet-clasp name-tag for someone I know: “I came. I saw. I made it awkward.” and her name to the right. She wore it to a work event, but it just made more people come up to her.

3 Likes

That happens to my friend too. She hates people, but looks friendly.

1 Like

Those are great! Added to the list of must makes… Thanks for that… sigh (The list is quite long.)

1 Like

I never thought to color in glass tiles like these! Love this idea

1 Like