Tiny Treehouse HO Scale

Tiny Treehouse fo HO Scale model railroad (it’s actually 1-160 scale cus it’s for kids).

.060” Bass Wood with a few other materials.

Wall was built by taping .06” x .06’ strips together then cutting them all at once. The strips I used were store bought but could be cut on laser. If you leave the tape on the inside it will create a flexible wall. Line up the wall by placing it in the gap between the two floor sections. I also used a store bought chain and ladder but sewing thread could be used for the railing and the ladder could be cut on laser. For the roof, “Kiss Cut” (cut 80% deep on material) so it can be folded in one piece. Then attach the two ends together with tape before glueing on.

The tree was made from a balsa wood dowel (textured with wire brush), kabab stick, air filter, and colored foam attached with hair spray. There are many You Tube videos on how to make them but this guy is the best.

Tiny Treehouse

!Update!
The incredibly tall ladder was scaring some of the little kids so I added another unit to make it more comfortable. (LOL)

Update

69 Likes

Wow, that is fantastic.

3 Likes

I love it! Now one question, you have a Laser why did you buy the ladder?

7 Likes

Thanks! Honestly, I bought a bunch of them before I bought the laser. They have been sitting around for months, lol!

7 Likes

Ohmygosh, it’s adorable! I just love tiny things.

3 Likes

There is definitely a large tiny crowd here that is really big on tiny.

4 Likes

That is so adorable. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

That ladder is terrifying :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great technique!

2 Likes

Awesome! Pictures looks fantastic too.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! That’s incredible! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the file, the write up, the photos, and the smile this project brought to my face.

3 Likes

That would be cute near one of the fairy doors people are making & putting out. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Soooooo cute! LOVE IT!

2 Likes

Rite of passage for membership…

2 Likes

I was just about to say the exact same thing! Everything else about it is awesome, though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nicely done! Neat design!

2 Likes

Welcome back. Where have you been?

1 Like

Thanks! Hiding in a hole with the rest of the world! -kidding, lol.

6 Likes

I see some major temptation to jump from the lower treehouse into the water, but I can’t tell if there is a good way to climb back up out of the water…

2 Likes