Tis the season

Originally saw this on a Cricut forum but made a few minor changes and it cut like butter in the GF. As a hardcore hockey family, we are at the rink 6 days a week, this is perfect for us! :goal_net: :ice_hockey:

120059511_3343311715736809_2434831054313324784_o|657x500, 75%

34 Likes

Very cool. What did you color it with?

2 Likes

The backer is 1/4 maple, and the truck is 1/8 birch (bc its what I had). I spray painted the board before cutting, The window is iridescent acrylic. :grinning:

6 Likes

Very nice. Thanks.

Nice variation of the seasonal pickup truck.

4 Likes

Wow, 6 days a week!
There are few things that smell like hockey gear… :grimacing: A good friend told me to get some pool/hot tub chlorine and dunk the gear in a trashcan with the chlorinated solution in it for a sure fix.
Nice work on that!

2 Likes

Get an ozone generator for the gear room… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both my hubs and son play so yes, we live at the rink. Hockey stank is real, and we have found ways to combat it, but you also get used to it… sorta. LOL

4 Likes

Looks great

1 Like

Sweet work! How come you didn’t make a Zamboni instead of a pick up?

1 Like

This is amazing! Well done! Really Liked it!

1 Like

One bonus of living in CA is my gear stays outside and dries quickly…but honestly boys manage some of the most amazing hockey stank that girls never seem to get! Shared locker rooms are an endurance challenge!!

The truck is totes adorbs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly. :laughing:

I thought about it, but I happen to drive a red and black truck so this seemed more fitting! :laughing:

1 Like

Living In Western NY there is no leaving gear outside unless you want a block of ice, we do have a dedicated “locker space” for each of them in the garage, but that trip home from the rink is gut wrenching. LOL

2 Likes

Very fun! I haven’t seen one with hockey gear, but it sounds perfect for your family! Love the personal projects.

1 Like