To run or not to run?🤔

I woke up extra-early today with a design idea buzzing in my brain. I just finished it.

Everyone else in the house is still asleep (even the cat), and I can’t wait to run it through the Glowforge. What is a Glowforger to do?

Update: Finished it. The Scariest Halloween Stories Are the Ones that Could Come True

14 Likes

Wake 'em all up!

10 Likes

@jbpa, I should!!

I see cake!! Happy cake day!

2 Likes

3 years in this forum, and I still haven’t received my cake; it’s very frustrating. I think @shop ate it.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Go for it! :smile:

1 Like

I’ve made a decision…beings in the house get 30 more minutes of rest, then “It’s Glowforge Time!”

I guess my patience lasts for about 1 hour. (This is pretty good, do I get a cookie now?)

4 Likes

You get cake for making it through a whole hour! :cake:

3 Likes

Ok, that’s just not fair.

3 Likes

But you’ve already got cake…I can see it right next to your avatar. :wink:

1 Like

The Glowforge is not all that noisy . its not like an old jigsaw or power sander. Even my blue whale is like a jet turbine as that is sort of what it is. But while somewhat loud it is much like white noise.

Running the Glowforge is more like running a dishwasher.

3 Likes

Everyone is up! I coaxed them out of bed with the smell of fresh coffee (and the phrase, “I’m making something for you.”). The project is a go. Now, after all my fuss, I hope it turns out as I planned. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

coffee wouldn’t have worked on me. you would have needed bacon.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.