我們當初預購的熱情被你隨便的對待
出貨日期再次從2019年2月被延到2019年4月
從2015年開始沒有任何理由的不斷延遲
沒有法律來約束這種不合理的情況嗎?
這一切已經超出正常範圍
應該要有個合理賠款!!!
請立即回答!!!

2 Likes

I am sorry that Glowforge has not been able to send your laser yet. I know that they want to make everyone happy but sometimes foreign countries have requirements for shipping that make it difficult. I read today that they have just found how to meet the requirements for Canada. I can say that the Glowforge is worth the wait. I am hoping that you will receive yours soon so I can see what you make. Try to hang in there. :grinning:

4 Likes

And Google translate sez:

Angry! Delayed shipments for more than three years without legal compensation?

The enthusiasm of our pre-purchase was treated casually by you. The shipping date was again extended from February 2019 to April 2019. From 2015, there is no reason to delay the delay. Is there any law to restrict this unreasonable situation? Everything is beyond the normal range and there should be a reasonable payment!!! Please answer now!!!

1 Like

Actually, it tends to be the laws that are restricting and delaying shipping.

3 Likes

问题在于政府官僚机构很多国家都遇到了这个问题

每延遲四個月
規律的凌遲折磨預購者
難道每一次的延遲都是覺得可以解決政府機關的問題
三年的時間我認為綽綽有餘
在等我們主動放棄就不須賠償我們浪費的三年利息嗎?
憤怒!!!
請馬上發貨!!!

像每个创业公司一样,三年内花费了大部分时间来生产产品。 作为回报,您得到的价格只是实际价格的一小部分,与其他投资一样,他们有一个单一产品的风险。 他们确实有优秀的产品,现在可以发货,但每个国家都有不同的规则,有些还没有被弄清楚。 对于我自己和大多数人而言,与公司没有关系,只是试图帮助他人。 我只使用谷歌翻译,不会说或读中文。

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.