Tournament Set for X-Wing Miniatures Game

I’m sure this is nothing new, but I’ve been making accessories for the X-Wing miniatures game. Here’s a full tournament set I made. The set encloses everything with magnetic corners to pack up, pick up, and go during a tournament setting. Each piece can be elevated by pressing on the right or left side. The Han’s Blaster piece is a marker that was cleverly designed to be able to mark small, medium, and large ship bases just with the single marker. For this specific set, I also created the logo for the team and customized their pieces with it. Enjoy!

To see more of what I make, check out my ETSY shop! Thanks!

25 Likes

Totes shared that with my X-Wing playing friend - though at $28 you are not charging enough!

Ah wait, I see it’s the pieces for $28. I don’t see the carry case up there yet :slight_smile: Still a good deal!

2 Likes

Thanks, friend! The whole tourney set is $100! I wonder why it isn’t showing up? Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

I’m only seeing about half of the photos for some reason, but what I do see looks great. I especially like the way you did the inserts, leaving room for the fingers to get in there and grab the piece—very clever.

1 Like

Same here only seeing part of some of the pictures

Thanks, everyone! I decreased the photo size, so hopefully that helps.

1 Like

Yep, that fixed it.

Nice design work!

1 Like

FYI, it’s still not showing up. I get 19 things in your shop under X-Wing, but it’s all the acrylic pieces.

1 Like

Thanks! They’re back up now, they were expired.

1 Like