Train Has Left the Station!

ohmygosh want!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great. The boxes on the cars can be 1-24 and then the station would be for the 25th. It would be an excellent advent/Christmas train.

Iā€™d probably toss a New Yearā€™s Eve something in the water tower because my wife would be taking it down & packing it away on 1/1 anyway (holiday decorations donā€™t get old in our house - she likes cycling through the holidays). Would a little champagne split fit?

9 Likes

Wow. That is allā€¦

8 Likes

Looks like fun.

Actual problem with many projects. All done and looking at it and then the realization that the fun is over strikes.

4 Likes

Very impressive. But you canā€™t increase that any more now? :wink:

2 Likes

OMGā€”ā€”I LOVE IT!! One thing missing.

6 Likes

Outstanding! Iā€™m imagining a polar express theme around this at Christmas time.

2 Likes

WOW That is truly impressive! How many hours of work went into that? just the math allow would have me blown out of the water

2 Likes

Wow, massive!! Great work and at the scale you cam put in so much detail as well. And look, not a laser tab joint in sight.

3 Likes

This is where you have been!
Amazing work!!!
I have one requestā€¦
Can you V shape your cowcatcher? :slight_smile: then it will be da vinci!

7 Likes

Terrific! Great designing!

4 Likes

Gasp! I canā€™t even!

5 Likes

That is SUCH an incredible design and build! Very imaginative on your part to come up with this! Congratulations on a job so well done!!!

3 Likes

Victor, this is stellar!!! Oh my goodness!

4 Likes

Obviously a genius of more than stables! Perhaps something easier now like Angor Wat, or a cathedral?

3 Likes

Great design. I really like the idea of an advent calendar with the box cars.

5 Likes

This is beautiful, as usual. Your designs are always so cool!!

5 Likes

Oh I donā€™t think the fun would have to be over. Just as some people leave a tree up and decorate for the different holidays, the train could do the same. Carry hearts, presidents, shamrocks and pots of gold (with little Leprechauns!), etc. Why take something that takes so much time and effort to build down? Use it for all occasions!!

6 Likes

I continue to be amazed at all the projects I see on this forum. I just ordered my GF and you all have stunned and Intimidated me at the same time. Lol I thought oh Iā€™ll make some wood signs. But now I want to be like Yaā€™llā€¦and sadly have no clue how you all do it. Iā€™m hoping that one dayI can post something as beautiful as projects Iā€™ve seen in this forum. Hats off to you and all the others the create with the GF.

8 Likes

I feel like youā€™ve might have said this before. :rofl: I just want to know what your definition of easy is. I think even if you designed a keychain, itā€™ll be the most complicated and amazing keychain I will have ever seenā€¦requiring 15 boards :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes